If possible this event will have a live aspect in London.
5 day format:
- EST 8am – 12pm
- GMT 2pm – 6pm
- CET 3pm – 7pm
Topics to be discuss:
- ESG principles and why Climate Risk?
- Climate Risk Management
- Climate Risk Models and Methodologies
- Sustainable Finance: Climate Change Risk
- Climate Scenario Analysis and Stress Testing
- Data Management for Climate Risk
- The Role of Machine Learning in Tackling Climate Emergency
- PANEL: Climate Change & Climate Risk
- Introduction to AI
- AI Ethics and Governance
- Ethical AI: A Practical Approach
- PANEL: AI Ethics and Governance
- Tackling Climate Change With Machine Learning
- Machine Learning applications in trading & ESG investing
- AI Governance: Ethical frameworks and innovation
- What is the role of ESG in quantitative finance strategies?
- How quants can integrate ESG with limited data
- Discussing the future of ESG: The latest innovations in derivatives
Don't just listen in, Join the debate
This conference will be hosted via Zoom for live chat and includes access to our online educational portal. At the end of each conference day the video lecture, and slides will uploaded online to continue the debate via the daily forum.
- Full access to all conference videos post event
- Presentation slides all online
- Take part in the on the forums at the end of each conference day
Post conference the recordings will be available via our online educational portal until the end of 2021.
*Some presenter slides and video lecture recordings may be restricted due to company compliance issues.