The 3rd ESG & Climate Risk in Quantitative Finance Hybrid Conference
This 3 day event will be focusing on the latest developments, understanding, and implementation in TCFD. Discussing the strategies, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead within Climate Risk and ESG.
Engage, educate and share best practices with leading ESG quants and Climate Risk practitioners. Discussing the latest modelling methodologies, governance challenges with an inevitable increased drive towards ethical innovations.
This conference will be in a hybrid format of both in-person & virtual presenters & delegates. The live aspect will take place at our office; One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London.
Workshop Day: Understanding ESG & Climate Risk
This workshop is complimentary to all conference attendees
- Understanding the importance of ESG as pillar of the banking prudential framework
- Classification and assessment of ESG risks
- Analysis of the potential impact of the ESG risks
- How to integrate climate change in risk management and disclose it as for the TCFD recommendations
Don’t just listen in, Join the debate.
This conference will be hybrid, live in London and hosted via Zoom globally for live chat and includes access to our online educational portal. At the end of each conference day the video lecture, and slides will uploaded online to continue the debate via the daily forum.
- Full access to conference presentation videos during and post-event
- Presentation slides all online
- Take part in the presentation forums at the end of each conference day
Post conference the recordings will be available via our online educational portal for two months.
*Some presentation slides and video recordings may be restricted due to company compliance rules.