The Hybrid ESG & Climate Risk in Quantitative Finance Conference is 3 day event focusing on the latest developments, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead within Climate Risk and ESG.
- Delegates can choose to attend live in-person or virtually online.
Virtual bookings carry a 50% standard fee discount, enter ‘Online’ to the discount code box and Check Code.
Engage, educate and share best practices with leading ESG quants and Climate Risk practitioners. Discussing the latest modelling methodologies, governance challenges with an inevitable increased drive towards ethical innovations.
3 day format:
- Tuesday 5th October: 13.00 – 17.00 BST (Pre-Conference Workshop included complimentary)
- Wednesday 6th October: 09.00 – 18.00 BST (Main Conference Day 1)
- Thursday 7th October: 09.00 – 17.00 BST (Main Conference Day 2)
REGISTER WITH CONFIDENCE:
Your booking can be cancelled up to 14 days before, or switched to the virtual option if required.
Don't just listen in, Join the debate
This conference will be live in London and hosted globally via Zoom for live chat and includes access to our online educational portal for all delegates. At the end of each conference day the video lecture, and slides will uploaded online to continue the debate via the daily forum.
- Full access to all conference videos post event
- Presentation slides all online
- Take part in the on the forums at the end of each conference day
Post conference the recordings will be available via our online educational portal for 2 months.
*Some presenter slides and video lecture recordings may be restricted due to company compliance issues.