The 3rd ESG & Climate Risk in Quantitative Finance Hybrid Conference
The 3rd ESG & Climate Risk in Quantitative Finance Conference is 3 day event focusing on the latest developments, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead within Climate Risk and ESG.
Engage, educate and share best practices with leading ESG quants and Climate Risk practitioners. Discussing the latest modelling methodologies, governance challenges with an inevitable increased drive towards ethical innovations.
Hybrid Fee Structure:
- Standard live in person fee: £1499.00 + UK VAT
- Virtual fee: £749.50 (No VAT, Check Tax box for online bookings)
- Virtual bookings carry a 50% standard rate discount, add ‘Online’ to the Special Discount Code Box, and Check Code.
- All Early Bird Discounts can be added to the online fee.
Don't just listen in, Join the debate
This conference will be hybrid, live in London and hosted via Zoom globally for live chat and includes access to our online educational portal. At the end of each conference day the video lecture, and slides will uploaded online to continue the debate via the daily forum.
- Full access to conference presentation videos during and post-event
- Presentation slides all online
- Take part in the presentation forums at the end of each conference day
Post conference the recordings will be available via our online educational portal for two months.
*Some presentation slides and video recordings may be restricted due to company compliance rules.