THINKING LIKE A START-UP
Keeping up with the pace of ever-evolving technological landscape to maintain a competitive advantage
- Building something that is still relevant by time ready to launch
- The speed of FinTechs vs. larger organisations
- How to form competitive impact from building mutual partnerships
- Start-ups integrating with bigger organisations: Expectation alignment and synchronising speed of change
- Keeping up with the investment of challenger banks: Competitive advantage with new technology and low-cost models
TALENT ATTRACTION & RETENTION
Panel discussion on retaining the best talent
- What should Financial Services be doing to attract more BAME talent?
- What can Universities and Graduate recruitment teams do to help?
- Once hired what should they be doing to retain BAME talent?
- What is slowing BAME women and men moving horizontally to possibly more senior roles?
- At more senior levels the number of BAME is even lower than at more junior levels which means that the retention rate is low or/and BAME are not being promoted?
BREXIT and the REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
Assessing the impact of Brexit to ensure continued growth and opportunity in a changing environment
How will Brexit impact UK banks?
- Impact on financial regulations and passporting of services cross-border
- International mobility: Potential friction to retaining the best talent
- Political risk; how will regulations be treated in the UK going forward
- What opportunities will Brexit present?
- Global and jurisdictional consistency of regulatory approaches for international banks