- Introductions, level setting the day &the day’s agenda
- Modern Capital markets, bubbles, anomalies, & drivers of crypto demand
- ETH & BTC: a call option on future technology & positive steps towards institutionalization
- 2019 forecasts for all markets: blockchain, cryptocurrency, and payments
Key Questions the CFTC Wants Answered About Ether:
- How do the functionalities and capabilities of Ether and the Ethereum Network differ from those of Bitcoin?
- How is the technology underlying Ethereum different from technology underlying Bitcoin?
- How is the governance of the Ethereum Network similar to that of the Bitcoin network?
- How could trading derivatives on Ether impact the underlying currency and the Ethereum Network?
Founding Principal, OTC Partners
Sol Steinberg: Founding Principal, OTC Partners
Sol Steinberg is a OTC Markets Subject Matter Expert and specializes in Risk Management, OTC derivatives, Market structure, Collateral, Trade Lifecycle, Valuation, Financial Technology Systems, Strategic development, and Monetization.
Sol is the founding principle of his firm, OTC partners. OTC partners is a boutique value add firm that specializes in research, content, development. Before starting OTC Partners Sol was a senior executive at the world’s leading clearing house LCH.Clearnet. Sol also spent nine years on the buy side and Citi, performing product development, risk management, and valuation for the OTC markets.
Sol has a wide-ranging network of asset managers, analytic providers, execution venues, regulatory, and government contacts. He used his eco system to successfully commercialize analytics, data, and other non commercialized intellectual property and had significant monetization success. He brought to market several initiatives, including institutional and commercial risk engines such as SMART tool, Risk Explorer, Global Market Risk System for Citi: the largest VaR engine in the world from 2004 to 2006, as well as developing CCP2 – a derivative education & certification program for leading consultancies. Sol also contributed to OTC industry’s clearing and default management policies for the cleared OTC swap markets as well as contributed to industry standard risk analytics in times of low market rates.
Waters Magazine’s award “Best risk analytics initiative 2012” & “Best risk analytics initiative (Sell Side) 2013”
FTF’s award for “Most cutting edge risk contribution 2013” for developing the SMART risk analytics tool.
Global nominee in 2012 for “Best Practices in Global Financial Risk Management” from PRMIA, Professional Risk Managers International Association.
- Crypto coin offers, volume, and trading
- Markets , exchanges, derivatives, and regions
- Strategies and future use cases
CEO, CCTrack Solutions, LLC
Robert Savage: CEO, CCTrack Solutions, LLC
- History of IP market & legacy monetization opportunities for investors
- Blockchain & tokenization & Where we see this market heading
Founder, Knowledge Base Capital
Patrick Woloveck: Founder, Knowledge Base Capital
- Exploring the Futures Market: CME and CBOE and others
- Crypto Options Markets: Ledger X and the OTC options markets
- How to use these to replicate, or hedge crypto exposure
CIO of Victoria Capital Management
Brandon Elsasser: CIO of Victoria Capital Management
- Stable coins & Token economics
David J. Namdar:
Crypto Investment Professional
David J. Namdar: Crypto Investment Professional
- Factor models for cryptoasset returns
- Cross-sectional statistical arbitrage trading of cryptoassets.
Zura Kakushadze (Guest Lecturer):
Ph.D. CEO, Quantigic® Solutions. Author, “151 Trading Strategies”.
Zura Kakushadze: Ph.D. CEO, Quantigic® Solutions. Author, “151 Trading Strategies”
Topic to be confirmed
Chief Executive Officer at Bitsian
Raakhee Miller: Chief Executive Officer at Bitsian
- How market makers transfer liquidity among markets through instantaneous cross-asset price discovery
- Introduce the evolution/timeline of crypto spot and derivatives markets
- BitMEX & the trading landscape monopoly, exploring other markets
Michael Del Casino:
Portfolio Manager, Profluent Trading
Michael Del Casino: Portfolio Manager, Profluent Trading
- Risks and limitations of the existing model
- What can be adopted from FX/Equity world?
- What should be changed in order to leverage digital assets advantages?
- Pitfalls and future steps
CTO of XTRD
Serg Gulko: CTO of XTRD