The QDC transforming your career
This course has been designed to empower individuals who work in or are seeking a career in quantitative finance. Throughout our unique QDC programme, candidates work with hands-on assignments to experience first-hand practical challenges in model development for derivative pricing and systematic trading. The QDC is a career-enhancing professional certificate, that can be taken worldwide.
Support your colleagues learning journey, in their current and future company roles
QDC candidates come from some of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions including: Nomura International Plc, JP Morgan, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Point 72, Nationwide, Deutsche Bank…
World Class Quantitative Developer Certificate
The QDC is a graduate-level professional certificate, internationally renowned and a solid demonstration of individual commitment to career development.
- Lifelong Learning: All QDC certified students will have access to any updated syllabus, as part of our lifelong learning commitment.
- Employee Retention: Employee talent attraction & retention can be enhanced and loyalty fostered via the MLI’s cutting edge topics and world class faculty.
- Direct Workplace Knowledge Transference: The highly practical nature of the certificate allows employees to directly use their newly obtained knowledge in your workplace environment. The QDC is a career-enhancing professional certificate.
Qualify from anywhere in the world
- Six-month part-time global programme delivered twice a year.
- All lectures streamed live over the Internet and recorded. Lectures can be viewed at any time.
- Study while working: career-enhancing certificate that can be taken worldwide.
The QDC delivers learning of practical value, developed and taught by highly experienced practitioners.
Expert teaching and support
The QDC Faculty is an acclaimed team of instructors combining respected academics and renowned practitioners in the field of quantitative finance. The Faculty provides mentoring and support during the course and all members are accessible by email or via the online QDC Forum.
Benefit from over 300 hours, exploring the current trends within quantitative finance
Prior to the start of the QDC students are given access to our world class quantitative finance online resource, in preparation for the certificate and to enhance your future learning. This resource offers over 300 hours of the latest research and cutting edge techniques.
QDC Learning Resource:
- Big Data, High-Frequency Data, and Machine Learning with kdb+/q Workshop. Presented by Paul Bilokon: Founder, CEO, Thalesians & Senior Quantitative Consultant, BNP Paribas.
- Big Data and High-Frequency Data with kdb+/q Workshop. Presented by Paul Bilokon: Founder, CEO, Thalesians & Senior Quantitative Consultant, BNP Paribas
Latest Quantitative Finance Conferences:
Recommended Reading List:
The faculty advise that the course is self-sufficient and there are no prerequisite reading requirements. Additional readings on top of the course, for a more advanced level, will be presented during the course.
However, if you would like to prepare for the course by reading some materials, the faculty recommends the following sources:
You will be able to receive up to 200 CPD points for completing this course
The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 as the independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the CPD policies of professional and academic bodies. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD principles.