Workshop Day 1: 08.30 – 09.00: Morning Welcome Coffee
DAY 2: 09.00 – 16.30
- Climate risk modelling >>
- Mapping physical risk and transition risks
- Earning at risks
- Scenario analysis
- Climate VaR
- Practical examples
- This 2-days programme has been designed to provide an overview of the current ESG and climate risk leading practice for financial and non-financial risk management. It has been designed to give a grounding in ESG and its application to help you to drive an effective innovation and transformation in your organisation.
- It covers the fundamental technical concepts of ESG including data transformation, climate risk modelling like scenario analysis and VaR. The programme will also cover the model risk associated with climate risk and possible future evolution in terms of key challenges.
- This course will help you to learn what is climate risk and how it can be identified, assessed and translated into financial implications for the organisations.
- Real life case studies will be used to apply theoretical ideas to practice.
10.30 – 11.00: Morning Break
12.30 13.30: Lunch
15.15 – 15.30: Afternoon Break