The 4th Interest Rate Reform (Ibor Transition) Conference is 3-day event focusing on the latest developments, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead within quant finance.
- This is a virtual event.
The current global reform of interest rate benchmarks is radically changing the scenario, adding more and more interest rates, with important consequences for pricing and risk management of financial instruments.
With the increased expectation of some IBORs discontinuation and the increasing regulatory requirements related to benchmarks, a more robust fallback provision and a clear transition plan for benchmark-linked derivatives is becoming paramount for the interest rate market.
3 day format:
- Tuesday 19th October: 13.00 – 17.00 BST (Pre-Conference Workshop included complimentary)
- Wednesday 20th October: 09.00 – 18.00 BST (Main Conference Day 1)
- Thursday 21st October: 09.00 – 17.00 BST (Main Conference Day 2)
Don't just listen in, Join the debate
This conference will be hosted globally via Zoom for live chat and includes access to our online educational portal for all delegates. At the end of each conference day the video lecture, and slides will uploaded online to continue the debate via the daily forum.
- Full access to all conference videos post event
- Presentation slides all online
- Take part in the on the forums at the end of each conference day
Post conference the recordings will be available via our online educational portal for 2 months.
*Some presenter slides and video lecture recordings may be restricted due to company compliance issues.