The 6th FRTB Conference
We are delighted to announce the 6th running of our very popular FRTB Conference.
Workshop Day: Wednesday 11th March 2020
- Delivering Strategic Change in a Fragmented Regulatory Environment – FRTB/IBOR Migration – J Variance & Running with FRTB: The Practical Side of the New Market Risk Framework
Thursday 12th March 2020
- Regulatory Perspectives on FRTB Development, Implementation and Supervision
- Getting the P&L Attribution Test Right
- “NMRF and their Capitalization in EU: level playing field?
- The IBOR Transition and the impact of FRTB
- Default Timing and Correlation Model for DRC (FRTB Internal Model)
- Default timing / Correlation model
- Model risk in DRC: Choice of Copula
- Identifying Pitfalls Banks and Regulators Ought to Avoid
- Panel: Discussing the final set of FRTB rules and the recent regulatory updates
- Panel: FRTB Lead Panel
Registration is Now Open
Benefit from The Super Early Bird Discount and 3-for-2 offer
- When 2 colleagues attend the 3rd goes free!
- Super Early Bird Discount: 25% Until 24th January
- Early Bird Discount: 15% Until 14th February
- Main Conference + Workshop (£300 Discount)
Interested in sponsoring The 6th FRTB Conference?
Sponsorship is available in a variety of different mediums, helping to raise both your profile and brand exposure. We can fully tailor sponsorship and exhibitor packages for all your needs. WBS can connect you with the world’s leading FRTB experts.
- Get your voice heard
- Brand awareness
- Meet the people who really matter to your company
For information about our range of sponsorship packages, please contact:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: Chris Uduezue, +44 (0) 1273 201360