We are delighted to announce that in 2023 we are heading to the Vibrant, Historical, Mediterranean city of Valencia for the 19th running of main annual event!
The QFC is arguably the best value quant conference globally. Delegates can attend for under £1400 per seat, if you take full advance of our 3-for-2 and current early bird offer. This incredible value includes a world class quant line up over two and a half days and our legendary complimentary Gala Dinner.
Highlights for 2023:
- Complimentary Workshop: Large Language Models in Financial Markets by Alexander Sokol
- Complimentary Workshop: ESG & Climate Risk in Quantitative Finance by Svetlana Borovkova
- Informal meet up; Wednesday 27th September from 8pm
- Legends in Quant Finance: Helyette Geman
- Generative AI / Large Language Models
- Volatility, Pricing & Modelling
- Machine Learning, Alt Data & Deep Learning
- ESG & Climate Risk
- Gala Dinner: Marina Restaurante
Wednesday 27th September 13.00 – 17.00. The workshop day is complimentary for all conference attendees.
- A Practical Guide to Customizing Large Language Models (LLMs) by Alexander Sokol
- ESG & Climate Risk in Quantitative Finance by Svetlana Borovkova
Gala Dinner: Marina Restaurante
The main building of the Beach Club is home to the Marina Restaurant, a circular restaurant with spacious windows overlooking Las Arenas Playa. The terrace extends towards the sea, a space full of charm for those who want to have a meal “al fresco” with amazing sea views.
Sponsorship is available in a variety of different mediums, helping to raise both your profile and brand exposure. We can fully tailor sponsorship and exhibitor packages for all your needs.
QFC Sponsorship Opportunities
- Join the discussion and present at the QFC conference
- Join the debate and sit on a panel
- Stream Chair: The opportunity to chair a conference stream where applicable.
- Take a kiosk
- Pre & Post conference product marketing and/or case studies
For information about our range of sponsorship packages, please contact:
Tel: Neil Clive Fowler, +44 (0) 1273 201 352