Your course is designed to be self-contained. However, if you would like to read up on its contents before, during, or after the course, we recommend the following books:
- David Beazley, Brian K. Jones. Python Cookbook, third edition. O’Reilly, 2013.
- Yves Hilpisch. Python for Finance: Mastering Data-Driven Finance, second edition. O’Reilly, 2018.
- Wes McKinney. Python for Data Analysis, second edition. O’Reilly, 2017.
- Aurelien Geron. Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow. O’Reilly, 2017.
- Francois Chollet. Deep Learning with Python. Manning Publications, 2018.