Practical Quantitative Modelling in ESG and Climate Risk.
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT
- Overview of the current ESG, including climate risk, leading practices
- Fundamental concepts of ESG and climate risk and current applications
- Deep dive into the climate risk data and modelling technique to identify and assess climate risk and evaluate the potential financial impact on the organisations
- Model risk associated with Climate risk
- Real life case studies will be used to apply theoretical ideas to practice.
This 2 day workshop will be focusing on:
- Get a foundation of the ESG theory and more frequent applications in the financial institutions
- The course will provide a 360 background on ESG and climate risk before concentrating on the climate risk data and modelling techniques
- You will gain a practical knowledge to the current techniques to face climate risk and their business implications, receiving the skills set to transform your organization by converting uncertainties regarding climate risk into impactful opportunities for business growth. The program does not assume any technological background and you will focus on the organizational and managerial implications of these technologies and how they can be applied in the workplace, rather than on their technical dimensions.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be ready to apply your knowledge to support informed strategic decision making around the use of key climate risk management in your business.