Friday 18th June: Day 5 WQF
- Capital requirements and bank capitalization.
- Liquidity requirements and banks’ liquidity positions.
- Bank activity: lending and trading.
- Market assessment of bank health.
Principal Economist, Federal Reserve Board
Diana Iercosan: Principal Economist, Federal Reserve Board
AI Wealth Technologies Founder & Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Mathematical Institute
Katia Babbar: AI Wealth Technologies Founder & Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Mathematical Institute
- Intro of what she does
- How she set up a quant investment firm
- What are the challenges she faced as a female entrepreneur
- What are the significant opportunities and hurdles of starting up in this field as a female entrepreneur
Founder/Portfolio Manager, Wright Research
Sonam Srivastava: Founder/Portfolio Manager, Wright Research
Sonam is the founder of Wright Research, an investment advisory firm that uses advanced statistics and quantitative techniques to democratise access to research backed products. She is a leading researcher in the field of machine learning in finance and quantitative methods. She has more than nine years experience in this field. She has led teams at Central Risk Book and Equity Structuring desks at HSBC; at Edelweiss for the Algorithmic Trading desk and Qplum as a quantitative portfolio manager for US and Indian equities.
She is a IIT Kanpur graduate and a Masters in Financial Engineering from Worldquant University.